Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best skin care/make-up for me/ adult acne?

I am 31 and suffering adult acne around my jaw and neck. I need to now a good skincare regime and good foundation for this. I have never had particularly sensitive skin. I have tried Clinique and Clarins before and both did nothing - waste of money. I don%26#039;t live in the US so could you try to suggest something that is available internationally.|||If you live in Australia the best thing is Ultraceuticals Clear skin pills ( these contain zinc and magnesium, which you are most likely lacking in), what you have sounds like hormonal acne which probably gets worse around %26quot;that time of the month%26quot;. Regularly washing your face with Ultraceuticals Gel Cleanser and moisturising with Hydrating Gel will keep it fairly clear for you. Also drink lots of water, go and see a beauty therapist who can diagnose and help you.|||this might sound a bit odd. but ive noticed alot on people with acne ( i have acne 2) that if you use a reg cleanser instead of one for acne, thats when it starts 2 go away... it could b because acne cleansers can be a bit harsh on the skin... like my dermatologist reccomended cetaphil.. its super gentle, i tried it, and it was almost 2 gentle.. so i switched 2 neutrogena frsh foaming face wash, it was gentle but removed my makeup... and THEN i use an acne toner. that right there gets rid of my acne... now i know u said ADULT acne, where as im only 18... but my mom started getting acne, and i told her 2 do what i did. and her acne went away as well.. she did step one: neutogena fresh foaming face wash.. step 2: clean and clear astringent for acne (the one for sensitive skin)... then step 3: her moisturizer.. i use bio oil bc my skin is actually kinda dry and it works really well.... i hope this helps somewhat.. but u could actually be aggrevating your acne by using skincare thats medicated, it could b 2 harsh, even tho u think ur skin isnt sensitive.. and drink lots of water :)|||i%26#039;m 13 years old and I%26#039;m from phil.





use SOAP THLOX ACNE BY GRANDPA%26#039;S SOAP CO.





use this HOPE IT HELP UR PROBLEM|||Acne is one of the most distressing and depressing problem. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on the spots and wash when dry .Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment