Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do I do to get rid of adult body and face acne...this is driving me crazy?

I am breaking out on my face its like sores, what kind of acne is that ...never had this before..so how do i get rid of it, and sometimes I break out on my buttocks an back of thighs...





How do i get rid of the dark marks that it leaves, I want my clear complation back|||I suggest seeing a doctor to eliminate other causes for the appearance of these acne-like lesions. The reason I say this is that I have dealt with these same issues, but on a larger scale, for over 14 years. I was diagnosed as having cystic acne, boils, and a lot of other things before I was diagnosed as having an illness called Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS). HS is commonly misdiagnosed because it mimics other common %26amp; easily treatable conditions like acne or boils. However, there are vast differences between those conditions and HS.





HS is characterized by lesions that appear in certain areas of the body - buttocks, breasts, upper thighs, underarms, and groin. However, there are people who have this condition where the lesions are also on other areas like the face, stomach, and back. Another thing about the lesions is that they tend to be painful, generally take longer to heal, and leave reddish-looking scars when they heal.





Check out the links below for more information on HS ... Many doctors are not familiar with HS, so I%26#039;ve also included a link to help you find a doctor who is knowledgeable about HS, and they can determine whether you have this or not.





If you need further information, please do not hesitate to ask ... I%26#039;ll try to get more if you need it ..Good luck to you ...|||Try Proactiv. I know you%26#039;ve heard of it but trust me it really works. You need a cleanser to get your skin. A toner which which gets rid of all the bacteria and then a moisturizer. Neutrogena have some very good products for acne.|||Have you tried store bought products? If not I would try some. Try using clean and clean, or St. Ives. I find that these products work the best for me. If this doesnt help clear things up then I would go and talk to a dermitologist.





Hope this Helps!|||sounds like cystic acne, suggest you talk to a dermatologist about accutane.|||Also, water quality has a lot to do with that, too. Check to see if your water is hard and if it is, consider installing a water softener. I did and mine vitually went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment