Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I still have acne at 20 years old. Does that mean I have "adult acne?"?

I%26#039;ve been told that adult acne is a different kind of acne than the acne kids get in high school. How do you know for sure if you have it and why is it different/why does it need a different type of treatment?|||First of all, if it%26#039;s a serious problem then you should see a Dermotoligist. They can tell you for sure if it%26#039;s adult acne, or just a hold over from your younger days. Also, alot of young women make the mistake of try%26#039;in to cover acne with make up, which tends to make the problem even worse. If you wear make up, be sure to wash your face daily to cleans away the excess soo that your pores are open and the dirt and oil does%26#039;nt get trapped inside them. If the doctor says that it is Adult Acne, then he may prescribe a prescription cleanser for your face which will be stronger than anything you could by at the local drug store. But being watchful of things like make up and washing your face often can go along way. Good Luck.|||I had acne as a teenager, then I discovered, that if you clean your face every night with Listerine, you will never have it again. Every night, I clean my face with Listerine and cotton balls, it keeps your face fresh and kills germs. If you start to break out, just break out the Listerine, and it will be cleared up the very next day:-)|||it just means you%26#039;re an adult and you have acne. treat it the best way that works for your skin type.|||I%26#039;m 21 and still have acne.





My mom is 43 and has acne.





Most people have acne their whole life. Sometimes it is genetic, and fight it with whatever is best for your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment