Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adult Acne washes and treatments?

I%26#039;m going on 21 in a few months and ever since I turned 20 my acne has been REALLY bad.. I need to know what I can buy at a regular store that isn%26#039;t over the top expensive and actually works.. I%26#039;m talking face washes and treatments. Thanks.|||First make sure you aren%26#039;t putting anything else on there, or if you started using a new hair product (some sort of leave-in conditioner or serum). No lotions, etc.





Anyway, I use neutrogena, it is the %26quot;transparent facial bar%26quot; and it doesn%26#039;t have the salicylic acid in it (so you use that with whatever medication you use, and then keep using that. it is gentle on your skin because there is no actual medicine in it)





i have a benzoyl peroxide prescrpiton from the doctor (and if the acne is red and inflammed it is infected and could be treated with antibiotics if you and your doctor choose)





try using things like clearasil (Benzoyl peroxide) and also use something with salicylic acid (the other big acne medication ingredient). Use them both, maybe at different times of the day, but start out with a little because it will dry your skin and you have to get used to it. Also remember that the acne will get worse the first 2 weeks or so (that is normal, then it starts to get better. Dont stop because it gets w orse the first 2 weeks). and if it is really bad you can go to the doctor|||Hey,





I used to have acne really bad and know how you feel. One day I was searching for acne cures and crap I found this blog http://www.AcneCuresForLife.blogspot.com haha( I bookmarked it lol )





Anyway I got the acne free product deal he recommends and my acne literally disappeared. It was crazy. The product i bought had a money back guarantee which is kinda cool too. I think it%26#039;s only like $25 or something








Anyway, I hope that helps!





Jonathan|||your hormones are a mess. it happens. you can try phisoderm.. theyre stuff usually works good. i use cetaphil bar soap and mint julep face mask. exfoliate at least once a week (you can add sugar to your face wash) or buy a scrub. i%26#039;d recomend a medicated scrub. make sure to get a oil controlling lotion too all the salsylic acid or peroxide will dry out your skin. and dont be suprised if your skin gets worse before better

No comments:

Post a Comment