Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anything cured your adult acne?

I never had acne until I was 19 or 20. It occurs just around the jawline and on my forehead. These two characteristics are true mostly of a specific kind of acne called %26quot;adult acne%26quot; which seems to be harder to control. I don%26#039;t care that I have some marks on my face but I am in pain when I get cystic knots around my jaw. Has anything worked for anyone out there? I am using Proactiv now and it helps with appearance but not so much with the pain.|||I have had acne since the 7th grade i am now in my second year of college. I have tried everything out there girl...let me save you some time and money. Pro-active...i have been using it on and off for 4 years now. I %26#039;maintains%26#039; it...it wont get better and it wont get worse. The cystic acne around the jaw-line is mostly because of stress. You should try Accutane. I did a 5 month treatment..I worked with the cystic acne but i still get small balckheads and white heads. There is many side effects with the Precription though. Intense headaches...very dry lips..aching bones...loss of sensativity in the nipples..these are the ones that i suffered from.... but then again i think its because my dermatolgist didnt wantch my improvement closely at all. Make sure you find a good dermatologist!!!


You must take 2 forms of birth control..because It can cause severe birth defects in unborn children.


I am about to try Murad. It seems like a very good topical product. I dosent contain any Benzoyl Peroxide which can dry out your skin.


Hope i helped!!!|||I developed adult acne a bit over a year ago. It is caused by hormones. The doctors had been changing my birth control pill every couple months, and I broke out bad. Finally, they put me on Ortho Tri-cyclen (not Lo) and within two months it cleared up completely.|||yes we are having the solutions send us your details|||Well, if it%26#039;s painful, you should see your dermatologist. They could give you something to help clear the acne altogether, not just the appearance. (Be sure to tell your the doctor if you have sensitive skin or have found allergic reactions to medications you%26#039;ve used in the past, so he won%26#039;t prescribe you with anything that could make it worse.)





Most basic insurance companies cover most of the medication your doctor would give you.





Also, added to regular facial care, be sure to use a mild or gentle face wash (since using medication could make your skin a little sensitive and irritating it would just stress your skin out), wash your face twice a day (no more and no less, or your skin will either get greasy or dry out), and be sure to wash your pillow cases often (so the bacteria doesn%26#039;t just keep spreading).|||The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html|||Tetracycaline, from a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment