Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm over 30 and need advice on how to treat adult acne. I'd never had acne problems before and refuse to

wear make-up to cover it, even though I think it%26#039;s unattractive. Need help to know what%26#039;s the best product for my problem.|||You have a hormone imbalance. This happens to me, too. If it%26#039;s really bothering you, go to the doctor and he can prescribe medication.|||The dermatologists have excellent medications that will clear it up|||There are a lot of different treatments I could inform you of. The truth of the matter is, when it comes to treating acne you should really seek out advice from a professional such as a dermotologist. I am 21 years old and I am on a product right now called Accutane. It has cleared up my acne in no time!





There really is no way for me to tell you what type of product to use because there are different types of acne and I don%26#039;t know enough about you to give you substantial advice.





There is a website.... It is FANTASTIC.


http://www.acne.org/messageboard/





^^ They will help you with ANY problem you may have.^^


I don%26#039;t know what I would do without that messageboard! I hope this helps and goodluck.|||The outbreak of adult acne scares many people and they rush to the pharmacy and buy the first available product to treat this problem. Surprisingly, this attitude can result in more harm than good. This is because many over the counter acne treatments have been designed to treat teen acne. These medications may not be potent enough to combat adult acne, whose primary causes vary from teen acne. Always consult a dermatologist to get the proper treatment of adult acne. The doctor can find out the main cause of the adult acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment