Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am thirty years old and have adult acne.?

I have been fighting this, and it%26#039;s effecting my over all life. I%26#039;ve tried everything. Does anyone know some hidden secret for a cure?|||Do you have %26quot;traditional%26quot; acne or do you have rosacea? The two are different and require different treatments. Sometimes, rosacea is called %26quot;adult acne%26quot; because it develops in adults in their 30s to 50s. Rosacea papules can resemble acne pimples, but they aren%26#039;t the same.





If you%26#039;ve had %26quot;traditional%26quot; acne since your teens, then you need to consider Accutane. Accutane is also sometimes considered for rosacea that hasn%26#039;t responded to other treatments if you also have very oily skin. Whatever the case, you need to see a dermatologist for the most effective treatments. (There is nothing that%26#039;s really effective for true rosacea that%26#039;s available over-the-counter, but there are effective treatments for acne over-the-counter.)





Good luck!|||ah what ive figured out is that everyones face is different and everyones face will react differently to different things.





most important thing i would say is to make sure you wash your face TWICE a day and try not to wear really heavy makeup in an attempt to %26quot;cover%26quot; it up, cause that will often make it a lot worse.





3 step programs like proactiv and acne free work really well, but once you get off them, your skin goes back to being full of acne again.





if you cant do that then i would recommend


1. cleanse your face


2. use a benzoyl peroxide lotion


3. if your face is dry afterwards then use an oil free moisturizer. i just bought neutrogena SPF 15 [very important] oil free moisurizer today :D





hope it gets better!|||I share your pain and I honestly wish I could tell you. Everyone is different so one cure for one person may not be a cure for another. I am currently trying Vi Peel to see if it will help. I just started 2 days ago and my skin will peel for a few days. Message me if you%26#039;re interested in the results or need to talk. I know I wish I had someone to talk to when I was depressed because of my face.|||Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. Avoid oily foods. Take a salt mineral bath. It works wonders. You just put 1/4 -1/2 cup in each bath wash your body and face well with a clean washcloth and the salt mineral water. I was surprised how well it worked. Its like $20 I%26#039;ll give a link if you want to check it out. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment