Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What to do for adult acne.I keep clean, but it keeps returing.I get it on my chin, chest and back. What gives.

If you%26#039;re using acne products, check the main ingredient. Most of them have salicylic acid, which doesn%26#039;t work for MANY people, myself included. I was advised to use products with benzoyl peroxide as the active ingredient, and my skin started clearing up within a week.





I use Clean%26amp;Clear continuous control, which has 10% bp, 2x a day.In between I use regular yellow Dial soap, which is an antibacterial.


All this is drying, so I use Neutrogena%26#039;s Intensified Day Moisture 1-2 times a day as needed.





I%26#039;m 47, and before I started theis regimen, I had the worst breakouts of my LIFE.....so I guarantee it works!|||What works the best for me is this: Use soap-free cleanser, like Aveeno or Purpose, morning and night. Then, in the morning I also use clindamycin lotion (rx) and then before I go to bed I use retin-a micro (rx)..but only a little..it might irritate your skin at first. Plus retin-a micro also prevents wrinkles, so it does more than keeping it clear!! Oh..and for moisturizer I use cetaphil.





And for the chest and back..make sure you wash this area AFTER you use conditioner...conditioner runs onto the skin and can cause acne for some people.|||Avon has a great product. Yes, Avon. It%26#039;s called Porefection and I LOVE it! It has such a clean, fresh scent and it makes my face feel fabulous. My husband even uses it in the shower when he thinks no one is looking! Try it. What do you have to lose? Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment