Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's a good remedy for adult acne?

Has anyone found a product or regimen for adult acne? Thanks|||Either by Guillotine or Very Sharp saber....but ! if your not in that much of a hurry....I do remember a friend who had it bad and used Sea Breeze Skin cleanser and then a biotic cream or Medicinal Manuka Honey -.Manuka Soap %26amp; oil are getting good reviews from the Moms%26amp;Pops^Single Men%26amp;Women....after all I%26#039;am SC...!!


The link below has the Whole set for skin...but read the articles on these products too...for guidance ! If this don%26#039;t do it ?


Garcon ! Off with their heads !!!|||Believe it or not, birth control pills work very well for most young ladies. Lo-Ovum worked for my girls.|||Proactiv Solutions...I%26#039;ve used it for 4 years after nothing else worked. I swear by it! |||Here is great book, dermatologist recommended!





I went to my dermatologist and she gave me a copy of this book that she got from a great website on getting rid of pimples and acne and keeping your skin clear.





Me and my girlfriends did as the book said and we started school definitely with clearer skin.





I highly recommend it. Check it out at www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com. The book comes with a personal consultant that you can ask questions to and get the right answers.





Peace,





Sl

No comments:

Post a Comment