Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good homeopathic treatment for adult acne?

My hormones are going crazy and I have adult acne, I am too old to have this many zits!!! Any homeopathic...or ideas that worked for you. I am not taking a pill I just want topical or natural type solutions. Thanks!|||I really like skin perfection. I%26#039;ve had acne all my life (i%26#039;m 26) and it%26#039;s pretty much the only thing that has worked for me. I saw dramatic results in about 3 days and I%26#039;ve been using it for 6 months and haven%26#039;t had an outbreak. Definitely good stuff.





Also, they are kind of a new company, so they%26#039;re giving away a free trial if you get it through their website. Check out http://www.eczema-free.org/creamreviews/鈥?/a>|||I%26#039;ve had good luck with skin perfection. Do the free trial thing if it still works and see if it helps you. It has kept my skin clear for a couple of months now.|||i suffered from adult hormone acne for most of my adult life..the best solution as a 30 year old woman i found was bare minerals powder cleanser, it is a soap free cleanser. I have realized that soap free is the way to go something cheaper would be neutrigena gentle cleanser in a blue bottle at walmart. change your bedding often and or change to sensitive detergent|||It is believed that adult acne is caused by the overproduction of hormones in the body, which is why most treatments focus on lowering the level of hormones. Adult acne is usually treated with drugs under the supervision of a professional dermatologist. From my personal experience I can recommend a simpler treatment that is, believe it or not, just as effective.





I heartily recommend The ClearPores System to fight your adult acne both from outside and INSIDE, with its herbal blend.





You can visit the official site for more info: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Adult acne is not as infrequent as people like to think, but that does not mean that it has to be allowed to become a social drawback. If you suffer from adult acne, then you should see your doctor or simply give the ClearPores System a try. You鈥檇 be surprised how many adults got rid of their acne using the excellent ClearPores. Whatever the choice, you have my best wishes.





|||





Hi There.......





I did some research and found a very interesting site on this and learned a few things. I hope this helps you. But before taking and homeopathic meds, if you are on any medications please make sure with your doctor that there is no interference. I hate acne, its all hormonal......it will pass. You are a fighter, keep it up !!!!


worse comes to worse seek them help of a dermatologist ?








http://www.hpathy.com/diseases/acne-symp鈥?/a>






No comments:

Post a Comment