Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best way to cover adult acne?

On the face and the body? I am currently using acne products a concealer cover stick, liquid foundation, a green stick to hide redness and press powder. So far I can put it on quickly but who here has a faster way? Vegan friendly products only please ))|||The best way is really specific to each person. For oily skin I%26#039;d recommend oil-absorbing powder products like Bare Minerals which was mentioned above, because they are less likely to slide off your face.





For dry skin I%26#039;d use all oil-free liquid foundations/concealers and set them with powder like you%26#039;re doing now.





Personally I did what you did when I was having acne problems. Unfortunately there%26#039;s no quick way I think!|||I HAD ACNE TOO ,NOW I CLEAN MY INTESTINES TWICE A DAY,


I EAT ENOUGH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES NOT EAT NOODLES NO BREAD, NO SODA .NOW MY FACE IS VERRY CLEAN AND BEAUTY.


REALLY WE ARE THAT WE EAT.


WRITE ME PLEASE


I AM PERUVIAN|||The thing is that if you keep on covering your acne with makeup, it will only make it worse. How cool would it be to be able to go outside without makeup because your skin is clear?


I remember when i had to wear makeup every single day to cover up my acne. But now that my skin is clear i can leave my house knowing that i don%26#039;t need makeup.





The thing that really pissed me off was that when i removed the makeup- my acne was still there :(





ive been using murad for years now, and i had not had a breakout since. :)





now i don%26#039;t have to wear makeup if i don%26#039;t want to.





murad.com|||you should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its amazing! ive been using it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it! It covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin...anywho hope i helped...=)|||I don%26#039;t know about the whole %26#039;Vegan Friendly%26#039; deal, I don%26#039;t really see the significance of this.





However, I can say I use only Bare Escentuals products for any of my makeup needs...and they are an all-natural, mineral-based company.





Specifically, I use their Bare Minerals Foundation on the face, and occasionally on my chest break outs as well. It covers very well, yet looks as natural as it is on the skin, no irritation or other common makeup-related issues. Also, I LOVE their %26#039;Bisque%26#039; concealer product, I use the Summer Bisque shade since my skin is a bit darker, but as long as you pick the right match for you it covers just great. My few little bits of acne and any left-over scaring disappears so easily with just a bit of this stuff...although if you%26#039;re short on cash the foundation itself also works well as an additional spot concealer in a pinch.





Aside from that, I don%26#039;t need much of anything else. I use Proactiv and it keeps my skin pretty much under control that my makeup is able to sufficiently cover anything I otherwise have.





If you are concerned more so especially with the body acne, I know Sephora specifically offers products known as body makeups - intended for covering up tattoos. However, since tattoos themselves are usually pretty difficult to conceal, I%26#039;d expect something like acne or even scars, and bruising to be manageable as well. Not too sure if it would fit your lifestyle requirements though...





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment