Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What to do with adult acne problems??? :(?

I am a 26 year old mom of 4. I get breakouts especially during a worried time, but I am on birth control pills, which are supposed to help clear your skin. Please help with any suggestions!!!|||Mary, I am 39 years old %26amp; have acne still. I had it as a teen then it went away for awhile. Now, its back with a vengence. I think it can be hereditary. Try to eat healthily %26amp; get regular exercise, if its only walking, it will at least make your body feel good. I even used Proactiv which was outrageously expensive at the time (but is affordable now) %26amp; it worked for awhile, but I became allergic. I went to a dermatologist but got unsatisfactory results there. I guess Im not much help, but hang in there... someone else may have the answer.


GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment