Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If you have adult acne I want to know what you use!?

I%26#039;m 29 and I have acne, and I need to worry about wrinkles! If you have this problem please tell me what you use! Thanks|||I%26#039;m a little bit younger than you, but I%26#039;ve been using Skin Perfection for a while now and it seems to be working. It might be worth a try.|||I have the worst adult acne ever seen on the face of this earth. My face is scarred from all the scratching I do because it itches constantly. I%26#039;m 38 and my doctor says its all diet related. NOT what I wanted to hear. Good luck!|||I do not have acne, but my 58-year-old boyfriend does. He manages it with liquid Dial soap and quite warm water (then rinse well with plain warm then cool water). Always use a freshly laundered washcloth and don%26#039;t wash too hard. Keep all %26quot;products%26quot; off of your face. Keep your hands away from your face and don%26#039;t pick. Wash your bedding daily. Keep your hair off of your face at all times. My boyfriend is nearly 60 and he doesn%26#039;t have ANY wrinkles at all. All that oil is good for that at least -lol. I%26#039;m 43 and have dry skin (lots of wrinkles). No, neither of us smoke.





Oh yes, I almost forgot.............Watch your diet closely. Avoid greasy and spicy foods and alcohol. Eat well, sleep well, exercise, and try to avoid stress (if you can).|||Hi there. I%26#039;m 26, F, and from the time I was 14 up until a little less than 6 months ago I had acne as well. I really like Skin Perfection. It uses the following:





Lactic Acid to exfoliate and cleanse.





Salicylic Acid to reduce redness and inflammation





Glycolic Acid as moisturizer to prevent over drying .





During my twelve years of dealing with this mess, I have used about everything on the market, including a few of the big RX drugs and Proactive and some of the other big name store brands. Basically they all dried my skin out too much or worked for a short time and stopped working. Skin Perfection has really made a difference. I started using it about 6 months ago, saw the first results in about 3 days and within about 3 weeks or so, my skin was almost completely clear.





Also, they were offering a free 30 trial when I first ordered, so I got to see if it helped before investing any real money into it. I say that, I think they charged $10 for shipping, but it was still a good deal in my opinion. Here is the link I used:





http://www.eczema-free.org/creamreviews/鈥?/a>





Good luck and I hope this helps you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment