Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adult Acne anybody knows?

There are lots of remedies for acne, but is there any way to find out the original cause for this?


I`ve seen a dermatologist and she asked me to do a complete gynecological check out in order to find out the reason why I came with adult acne


Anybody with same problems?|||You%26#039;re being asked to have a full work-up to rule out hormonal issues, pre-menapause, polycystic ovarian syndrom (PCOS), etc.





Any of those can cause adult acne. I%26#039;ve gone through all of that, too. Mine is related back to my PCOS. There is medication to clear it up, but it can have some nasty side effects. I%26#039;ve quite medication %26amp; now just use acid peels to clear up my skin.|||Hey Gris,





I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found http://www.my-info-portal.com/acnefreein鈥?/a> and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don%26#039;t even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only $40 and after you use it you won%26#039;t either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment