Friday, January 8, 2010

Which is better? Loreal Adult Acne Regimen or Mary Kay?

Ok. I am 26 and i am breaking out with Acne. I hear that Loreal Adult Regimen is good and that Loreal Adult Acne peel is as well. I also hear that Mary Kay is good. Which is better? Which is quicker?|||I am not sure what exactly the Loreal treatments do, but I do know that Mary Kay has had the number one brand of skin care for the past 12 out of 13 years. There are a few different formulas that you can choose from, depending on your skin type and it is always nice to have a consultant to talk to rather than just picking something up at the drugstore and not being sure if it will work or not.





Mary Kay has an awesome Acne Treatment gel that you can purchase for $7 and it clears blemishes up in about 3 days, when applied morning and night!


There is also a Blemish control toner, that works wonders!





I would suggest Mary Kay, because you can try the products before you buy them. If you do purchase the product and end up not liking it, there is a full refund process. I haven%26#039;t heard of any drugstores that do this!





If you go to Marykay.com, you can find a beauty consultant in your area.|||Acne Complex is the best than the both


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.鈥?/a>|||this is the best anti acne treatment EVER!!!


http://www.colormebeautiful.com/revoluti鈥?/a>|||I%26#039;m not familiar with the Loreal, but I can give you a regimen using Mary Kay products. You%26#039;ll see results within a couple of days. Send me an email if you%26#039;re interested anderson_daryn@yahoo.com|||Different products work differently for each individual. Your best bet is just to choose ONE, try it for a few weeks, and go from there. I haven%26#039;t tried Loreal, but use the MK %26quot;miracle set%26quot;.|||loreal|||L%26#039;Oreal has gotten much better impartial reviews than Mary Kay.





However, there are a lot of people on here trying to sell Mary Kay so you%26#039;ll hear lots of good things about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment