Friday, January 8, 2010

Question on adult acne?

I suffer from adult acne. It reached its worse with age. I%26#039;m 23 this year and it appears to just get worse with time. I%26#039;ve been to the dermatologist and I%26#039;ve been taking their prescription medicines and following a healthy diet but it doesn%26#039;t prevent my breakouts. I recently came across an over the counter cream called Acnomel and its an adult acne cream that contains sulfur. I was wondering if anyone had reviews on it. Also if you are an adult with acne, how do you maintain your breakouts? Thanks|||I don%26#039;t suffer to often but once in a blue moon wow.





Do you use a three step process? Clinique or Arbonne make a good system the one with Arbonne has supplements that help maintain breakouts once you get a handle on them.


You%26#039;d have to find a rep locally -





I find toner helps balance my skin and do you do some deep heating acne masks? Exfoliate? Small doses of vitamin d help too (the sun).

No comments:

Post a Comment