Friday, January 8, 2010

What z the best product for adult acne? i've never had it b4. and it's driving me nuts.?

for me proactive didn%26#039;t work|||Acne Free you can get it from walmart or target.|||Have a little read of this first to give you some info on it.





http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-t鈥?/a>





I had a friend who had very bad acne and clearasil cleared it in weeks.My son had bad acne at 15 and he used Roacuttane which must be prescribed and is not suitable for everyone patricularly sensitive individuals.It took a year but the results were great.|||Proactive really does work. I tried EVERYTHING trust me EVERYTHING put off trying proactive cause I didn%26#039;t have the money finaly broke down and bought it and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. It%26#039;s not that much like 50.00 bucks every 2 months.|||I just use natural soap and witch hazel. The chemicals in the conventional products are just too risky. I%26#039;d rather deal with a few pimples now than have to get skin cancer scraped off later on. Skin cancer rates have doubled in teh last 30 years, and are continuing to rise. I think I%26#039;ll listen to the scientists and avoid the chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment