Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone have Rosacea a*k*a adult acne?

I was recently told I had Rosacea a-k-a Adult acne. I was using products for an average teen acne that I thought I still had, but then found out it was making my skin worse with break outs because the Rosacea made my skin more sensitive. I do still get break outs...What should I be using. I have been using Cetaphil anti-bacterial cleanser and also an Aloe Vera Gel. Is this right or not? I cant afford to see a derm.. at the moment.. Need advice with anyone with this personal experience...|||i hate to admit this because it%26#039;s gross. But I was told the same thing, one doctor would say rosacea, another acne, none of the treatments would work. Finally, I discovered that I had a bacterial infection under the skin. I wasted alot of money and time only to find that rubbing a little athlete%26#039;s foot cream on my face each night for about 3 days got rid of the problem permanently. I know it%26#039;s kinda icky but if you can%26#039;t get to a really good doctor you might want to try it. It can%26#039;t really hurt.|||dont worry, clean and clear is way better. and yes i still have acne, don%26#039;t worry its only natural.|||All u do to avoid acne is wash ur face more and dun eat hot stuff or chocolate.|||A lot of people probably do... don%26#039;t worry about it. Your%26#039;e fine.|||rosacea is not adult acne. you should learn the difference because acne medicines will just dry out your skin more causing it to become more red. go to a dermitologist and get prescribed creams.|||First of all Rosacea is not AKA adult acne. They are 2 separate skin disorders. Probably why acne products are making it WORSE. Rosacea is treated with specific medications prescribed by a dermatologist. Keep using a gentle moisturizer and you can see your primary doctor regarding rosacea, you don%26#039;t have to see a dermatologist if you can%26#039;t afford to.|||You will need special cream and sometimes pills from the Dermatologist. Avoid caffeine, spicy food and alcahol. It makes skin worse.|||you need a perscription for cream that you would use twice daily (morning %26amp; bedtime)





Use luke war water and a VERY mild cleanser.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment