Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone ever used Acnezine (formerly called Acuzine) for adult acne, and has it worked?

Do not use Acuzine! It%26#039;ll make your acne worse. Try Salicylic or Glycolic peels, they%26#039;ll dry out the acne that you have now and prevent new ones from forming. www.platinumskincare.com. This is where I get my peels from. As for Acnezine, it sucks cause I was so stupid and ordered 6 months of the product and only used two months but the company won%26#039;t even let me return the 4 bottles that I have left. DO NOT TRY ACNEZINE!!! Please trust me on this.|||Hi. Acnezine can cause some serious side effects. You should try using a topical treatment. You can find more info on http://www.acnetreatmentsreviewed.com|||You still get acne as an adult??!!!!!!!!!! Damn....I thought all that would end when you get out of your teenage years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment