Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone tried Juice Plus+ for adult acne? ?

I had a friend or an acquaintance really, who had horrible acne, and I saw her recently and her skin is perfectly clear and smooth. She said Juice Plus+ has cleared it up. Does anyone know more information on Juice Plus+? I%26#039;m considering giving it a shot, I%26#039;ve been using Retin A Micro for 9 weeks, and my skin is alright, but I still have zits and pimples. Thanks,|||I have looked at Juice Plus+ before and it%26#039;s simply just a good combination of juices and nutrients. However, the experience your friend/acquaintance had would be because her body needed those nutrients, although yours may not be the same. The major problem with nutrition is that different people%26#039;s bodies respond differently to different nutrition and food because each one needs different nutrients overall. That%26#039;s why different supplements and nutritional aids (like Juice Plus) work differently for different people.





That being said, it is very good for overall good health and it can help to keep your body working properly. In the case of your acquaintance, her body working properly took care of her acne. In your case, the acne could be based on hormones, cleanliness, nutrition (or lack thereof), etc... without knowing what your body is lacking, it%26#039;s hard to know if this will help your acne, but it definitely will help to keep you healthy. Good luck!|||I use it in my practice to help my patients fill in the nutritional gaps of their diet. Everyone can benefit by improving their nutritional status; however, nobody can predict what that will mean for each individual. If you have acne, there are likely many aspects of your lifestyle that could be cleaned up to help you reach a specific health goal.





Juice Plus can play a part in getting you the results that you are looking for. It is a very good product with a lot of research behind it.





If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


|||I%26#039;ve heard good things about Juice Plus, though, I%26#039;ve never used it... But, in order for anything to work you MUST understand that acne can be the result of a couple of things: 1.) hormone unbalancement 2.) toxins 3.) food allergies 4.) stress. And, that you MUST cut out all fried foods %26amp; sugar.


I%26#039;ve had good luck with Evening Primrose, but as with any herb you must take it for a couple of months before you will see best results.





Good luck.|||i have not heard about juice plus+


however my gf used to have extreemly bad acne and she used Proactiv and cleared it right up.


the only drawback is that as soon as she stops the acne comes right back.


i would suggest changing diet first.

No comments:

Post a Comment