Friday, January 8, 2010

Adult acne in my 30's?

I have adult acne at the age 30. Never had much acne until my children where born. I suffer mostly from cystic acne. I have tried proactive, which helps some what. I do not know if it is only helping due to my fibromyalgia and allergies effecting my skin. Because I have friends who love proactive. Can you give me any advise as to what works and will not brake my bank? As in skincare and make up.|||i started taking probiotics (acidopholis) because some quakc said it might help with teh fatigue of fms---i figured it was inexpensive enoguh--and did have other genuuine health benefits--





i%26#039;m stil exhausted--but my acne is better....i am also using witch hazel





be aware the acidopholis needs to be refrigetaed one opened|||Try L%26#039;Bri Pure n%26#039; Natural aloe based skin care that will heal your skin from the inside out. You can go to my site and get free samples for your skin type. I%26#039;d recommend the deep pore trio from what you described. It really works!|||Google philosophy skin care...My mom bought some the other day, and in the morning she looked FLAWLESS!!!! I really recommend it! They sell it at sefora%26#039;s.... Good luck!!!!!!|||Build a time machine. It worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment