Friday, January 8, 2010

Does Murad work for adult acne?

I know this has been asked before and I read all the results. I%26#039;m 27 though and have had acne since I was about 10. I%26#039;ve tried proactive, been to a dermatologist, was on oral medications (Now allergic to tetracycline because of it), clearasil, noxema, Avon, dove, oil of olay, I mean you name it...I%26#039;ve probably tried it. So I%26#039;m looking very skeptical at Murad. Neutrogena%26#039;s Rapid Clear stuff has HELPED but hasn%26#039;t cleared me up totally.|||Well, I have had bad acne since I was very young and now that I am 25 proactive is the only thing that has been strong enough to work for me. In the past, I had been on all kinds of meds for my acne but I either didn%26#039;t like them, they made me feel sick, or they just plain didn%26#039;t work... Murad worked wonderfully for me though I discovered proactive is much better for me. Before I started with proactive, I used Murad and was impressed with it - although it does have more steps than proactive (4 or 5) which can be a lot at times. I switched only because it was not strong enough for me. It really helped but not as much as I wanted it to...but i have bad acne...so it really depends on how bad yours is and how %26#039;religiously%26#039; you use it.





I don%26#039;t know if this helps, but one thing that I discovered and that my friends suggested is that you usually have to try a product for at least a month before you really see noticeable results. And the acne will get worse before it gets better...so don%26#039;t get discouraged. It happens to everyone and is normal.





Good Luck!|||Try this for acne:








Accutane-an antibiotic and Ziana- a new acne gel. See your dermotologist. Also wash face with cool or cold water, never hot. And never use scrubs or toners, they aggravate acne. Use a mild cleanser and mositurizer like Cetaphil.





Best Wishes|||read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment