Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you think acne (esp. adult acne) might be an immunity problem?

half of adult women suffer from acne. I think many adult men do to. I%26#039;m positive this number has risen in the past few decades of adult cases, but there are no good studies on it.





I am wondering if it is an immunity deficiency and part of it has to do with a suppressed immune system..


wondering if sufferers have other immunity problems, asthma, other skin conditions.


I am wondering if it had something to do with the mass vaccines we were given as children (talking about gen. X here)|||OH, WHAT AN IDEA. I%26#039;VE NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THIS WAY BEFORE. I%26#039;VE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY SKIN FOR YEARS. I HAD ALL OF THE VACCINES. I DON%26#039;T REALLY HAVE ANY OTHER PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW. MY HUSBAND IS AGAINST ALL MEDS AND VACCINES, SO I%26#039;LL SHARE THIS WITH HIM. THANKS.|||janey You are on the big news!!鈥?br>

http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra04.asp?strName=janey|||I THINK ITS MORE ABOUT THE STRESS LEVELS IN YOUR LIFE.|||I really have no idea, I just wanted to thank you for the Best Answer accolade to your New Religion question. Pink Hoodies of the World, Unite!|||Overacting oil glands are usually caused by hormone imbalance. Take 10-15000 i.u. of betacarotene a day and bring down to 5,000 when acne subsides. Do not take estrogen formulas.|||I think its more related to genetics than immune system.|||You are already convinced that this is the reason for your ailments so why are you asking people about it? If an immunity problem was the reason for adult acne then everyone with an upper respiratory problem would be plagued. Adult acne, actually called acne rosacea has many factors, stress, diet, hormone levels and just because. Rosacea, unlike teenage acne is linked to diet so cutting out alcohol, spicy foods and caffeine may help not to look so red and pustular.|||Acne is a conundrum. Some believe stress inproper diet to much caffiene lack of hygene and genetics. As well as others im sure. And i%26#039;m sure acne may be due to illness. But probs with your immune system is unlikely. Due to the fact that your immune system is working it is wrapping the partical in white bloodcells and you get a zit. Or a infection wich means your immune system is working. it is attempting to push the partical out. So no I dont believe it has to do with your immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment