Friday, January 8, 2010

Adult acne. is there a doctor's medication for this problem?

can medication you take make acne worst.|||I used to have an acute case of acne when I was younger for many years; it covered





my face, back, chest and posterior. I eventually healed myself without the use of





drugs. I cured myself through DIET.





-This is what you should avoid/elminate:





fried foods


White bread/flour


starch combinations during the same meal (e.g. potatoes and pasta)


soda/carbonated drinks


sugar/corn syrup


meat/dairy


soft foods (processed foods)


hydrogenated oils (in processed foods)








-you should increase your intake of:





fruits/vegetables, preferably organic (you should have a salad a day, at the least)


8 glasses of water a day


whole foods


black and/or brown bread (whole grains)


nuts








-you should have a balance, of 80% alkaline forming foods, to 20% acid forming





foods. (mostly fruits and vegetables)





-----





Basically, your eliminations are poor/sluggish; thats is why some people can get





away with eating badly, but you may not. The reason changing your diet to the foods





below will help is because your eating foods that are much easier to digest and





elminate than those above.





I would check out Edgar Cayce; without his advice I would probably still suffer





today.





He also said you can help yourself through osteopathic adjustments to your spine,





he said this can create imbalances in your nervous system (if it isn%26#039;t in proper





adjustment) which will affect everything else. I haven%26#039;t done this yet, as it is





expensive; but I assume when I do, I will be able to better digest the





aforementioned foods. Through DIET ALONE I have been cured for a number of years.





Don%26#039;t believe the people who say it doesn%26#039;t effect it, I swear to god this will





help. It helped me. =) good luck!|||As per a report many anti-acne products are known to worsen rosacea symptoms. Medical experts strongly urge rosacea sufferers to stop using these products.





Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects many Americans, but it can also spread to the eyes and cause a constant gritty, burning sensation.





I have been in search a product that works on my skin, I finally found it on one of acne rosacea review site. I use ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin, and I saw results in weeks!





I recommend to go for ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin once. Cheers|||Antibiotics. that%26#039;s about all there is that really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment