Friday, January 8, 2010

Help with adult acne?

I have had adult acne for 5 years. before then i hardly ever broke out except dueing my period. I use to work out heavily but when i met my husband i moved and stoppe my routine. since then i have fought acne that continues to et worse. i have tried everything! I am considering going to a dermatologist.Any suggestions to help me? It s so embarassing, i work in a professional workplae where i am a manager and i feel like a little kid|||Go to your doctor and ask him/ her to perscribe you the antibiotic Oxytetraclyrine. I stuggled with acne for 2 years and I wish someone had told me that, it%26#039;s important to get rid of it as quickly as possible because of the scarring you may get, which is a whole nother problem. Also, eat lots of bananas and carrots, which are very high in potassium which is good for your skin. And drink lots of Volvic water, because it%26#039;s also high in potassium. Two years ago I had terrible acne, and now my skin is quite nice. Good luck











And whatever you do do not touch your spots and do not squeeze them.|||See a dermatologist doctor.





Some adult acne is caused by a low grade infection going on in your body. The Doc will help you get it cleared up. Many times over the counter preparations aren%26#039;t enough.|||boil small onion and smear it on the pimple. drink lots of water, have lots of leafy vegetables|||I also used to struggle with acne...it%26#039;s a terrible and embarrassing thing and few things have actually worked for me. First of all, I noticed my skin was at its best when I was working out every day, too...so if you can start that routine again, that will help, along with drinking a lot of water. Secondly, there are many types of birth control pills that address this issue specifically and help control the level of hormones in your body. Try Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo...I%26#039;ve never had any problems from it and I instantly noticed better skin since I%26#039;ve been on it. As for over the counter products, my favorite and the best I%26#039;ve found is the Neutrogena foaming stress-relief acne wash. It%26#039;s about $6 and it%26#039;s blue liquid in a clear bottle...it%26#039;s very light and won%26#039;t dry you out like some other products. I went to a dermatologist and let me tell you....don%26#039;t go. Don%26#039;t waste your time or money. They will prescribe to you a very expensive product that they are paid to sell by distributors and it NEVER works. The product they gave me actually made mine WORSE. Anyway...also try switching the make-up or moisturizer you%26#039;re using. Make sure you%26#039;re using something oil-free and that says on the label that it does not cause breakouts. Believe it or not but CoverGirl Aqua Smooth make-up has been great for my skin...and it%26#039;s cheap! Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment