Friday, January 8, 2010

What should i use for adult acne. i am 31 but i look like a teenager.?

noone is 31 and looks like a teenager, have you looked close at a teenager? they look like kids. i am 33 by the way|||See a dermatologist to see what they recommend. Let Acutane be an ultimate last resort because you won%26#039;t be able to do any waxing at all. Be careful with Retin-A for the same reason. Murad has a really good Acne line. It will dry you out at first but keep using it. Your skin will adjust over time. If there is a Beauty Brands in your area, I know that they carry it. You may even consider getting regular 1 hour acne facials at a spa.|||I have had the same problem. I started using ProActive and it completely cleared my skin. I had previously been to a dermotologist that gave me several prescriptions that didnt work. You can also get the walmart brand of ProActive, I think its called Acne Free...my daughter says it is as good as the ProActive.

No comments:

Post a Comment